Fill the form below to obtain a mystery discount !
On our website you will find a wide selection of new and pre-owned cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans. Feel free to contact us by phone or email. We also invite you to visit the Festing Toyota Inc store for a unique shopping experience where our friendly and courteous staff will welcome you and introduce you to our showroom as well as allow you to test drive the vehicle your choice.
TOYOTA FAST FACTS - "Did You Know"
- Toyota invests $1 million dollars every hour in research and development worldwide1, to build better and safer cars for you.
- Toyota offers consumers the most fuel-efficient passenger car lineup in Canada* - and it has for five consecutive years.2 . Canadians say Toyota has the best reputation of any automaker - according to the 2009 Marketing/Leger Canada Corporate Reputation Survey.
- About half the Toyotas sold in Canada now are built in Canada - one of the highest percentages of domestic production in the industry - meaning that buying a Corolla, Matrix or RAV4 can help support domestic production.
- Every new model Toyota sells here is thoroughly tested in Canadian winter conditions during its development process, to help ensure that it meets your expectations.
- Toyota has been satisfying Canadian customers for over 50 years - and building cars here for more than 20.
- Toyota has invested more than 5-billion dollars in manufacturing facilities in Canada, demonstrating our commitment to building cars where we sell them.
- Toyota employs almost 6,000 Canadians in manufacturing and R&D operations in this country.
- Toyota Canada's 240 dealers support almost 12,000 jobs in communities nationwide.
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada's RAV4 plant in Woodstock Ontario, which opened in 2008, is the first new greenfield auto assembly plant in Canada in almost 20 years.
- Toyota vehicles claimed five of the top ten places for highest retained value according to Canadian Black Book - including first overall for the RAV4.This means a high resale value for your vehicle when it comes time to buy your next Toyota.
- Toyota won two segment awards and placed second overall among mainstream brands in Automotive Lease Guide's 2009 Canadian Residual Value Awards.
- Toyota is the world's leading manufacturer of hybrid vehicles, with more than 1.7 million on the road.
- Toyota has over 1000 new global patents on the 2010 Prius4, leading the way in developing new technologies and bringing these to market to benefit you.
- Students all across Canada did some of their learning outside this year, thanks to the Toyota Evergreen learning Grounds program.
- Toyota Canada is a national sponsor of Special Olympics Canada.
- The Toyota Earth Day Scholarship program provides post-secondary entrance scholarships to outstanding students who are also environmental leaders from all across the country.